Skip to product information
1 of 1

Ligne De Plantes

Ligne De Plantes Reishi BIO 15 ampoules of 15 ml

Ligne De Plantes Reishi BIO 15 ampoules of 15 ml

Regular price €21,50
Regular price Sale price €21,50
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Reishi has been recognized as a medicinal mushroom for over 2000 years and its powerful effects have been documented in ancient writings. In the Supplement to the "Classic of Materia Medica" (502-536 AD) and in Li Shin-Zhen's Ben Cao Gang Mu, considered the first pharmacopoeia in China (1590 AD; Ming dynasty), the mushroom was attributed therapeutic properties such as tonic effects , enhancing vital energy, strengthening heart function, increasing memory and anti-aging effects.

According to the State Pharmacopoeia of the People's Republic of China (2000), G. lucidum works to replenish Qi, ease the mind, and relieve coughs and asthma, and is recommended for dizziness, insomnia, palpitations, and shortness of breath.

Most mushrooms are about 90% water by weight. The remaining 10% is made up of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, fiber, and some vitamins and minerals such as potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, selenium, iron, zinc and copper.

In addition to these, mushrooms contain a wide variety of bioactive molecules, such as terpenoids, steroids, phenols, nucleotides and their derivatives, glycoproteins and polysaccharides. Mushroom proteins contain all the essential amino acids and are particularly rich in lysine and leucine.

With its growing popularity, many studies are being conducted on its composition, cultivation and effects, and there is data supporting its health benefits, including anti-tumor effects; blood sugar regulation; antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral effects; and protection against liver and gastric damage

    INGREDIENTS per 15 ml ampoule:

    Water - Dry extract 13:1 of Reishi fungal fruiting body* (Ganoderma lucidum (Curtis) P. Karst. (Rheishi) 310 mg (equivalent to 4000 mg of powder) – Concentrated Orange Juice* 1500 mg – Concentrated Lemon Juice * 500 mg.

    *Ingredient from organic farming


    Take one ampoule per day diluted in half a glass of water.

    View full details